The Dermal Hub Hydrate Booster Serum 50ml is a powerful humectant that can hold up to 1000 times its weight in water, meaning it can boost even the most dehydrated complexions with moisture.
Hyaluronic acid is naturally produced by our own bodies, but its levels start to decline with age, which explains why skin gets drier over time. By adding back moisture into our skin, hyaluronic acid boosts firmness and prevents the formation of future fine lines and wrinkles, including a glowing, dewy complexion.
Dermal Hub's Hydrate Booster serum, contains hyaluronic acid, all prepared to brighten, soften, and plump the skin, maintain skin moisture, improve fine lines, wrinkles and improve elasticity. Moisturises and protects the skin. This light, gel-based serum contains 1% Hyaluronic acid the optimal amount to repair and nourish the skin. suitable for all skin types.
The serum–gel texture sinks in instantly, without leaving any sticky residue behind, and layering beautifully with the other products in your routine. A great choice for skincare newbies and seasoned pros alike, you’ll love your new, youthful look with Dermal Hub's Hydrate Booster serum. This affordable serum is loaded with full-spectrum hyaluronic acid and absorbs ultra-fast so you can wear it alone or under a moisturiser.
Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid
- Retains moisture: Hyaluronic acid helps replenish and hold cell moisture, leading to hydrated, plump skin.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles: Since dehydrated skin is one of the main causes of wrinkles, hyaluronic acid replenishes lost moisture and helps reduce the appearance of any fine lines.
- Safe option: Since hyaluronic acid's composition is so closely related to substances in our bodies, it works well and doesn't cause major irritation. It can also add volume to the skin, which naturally loses volume over time.
- Fast absorbing: Unlike some skincare products, hyaluronic acid quickly absorbs into the skin, meaning you lose less product.
- Non-irritating: For the most part, hyaluronic acid is non-irritating and safe for use with all skin types.
- Forms of use: Since you can use hyaluronic acid topically, it is safe to use often.
We recommend using this serum with the LED Light Shield to enhance the results of LED light therapy.
How to use:
- Apply DH Hydrate Booster face serum on clean skin before your moisturiser, morning and night.
- Smooth the hydrating serum gently all over your face and throat.
- For added benefits use with Dermal Hub's LED Light Shield mask. This helps create the perfect environment to optimise skin’s natural repair process.
There is no guarantee of specific results and each person's results may vary. Please refer to the manual instructions and use it with caution. If in doubt, consult your physician for professional advice